Should you satisfy the Membership Criteria then we urge you to join!
Complete the Form below and submit.
I hereby make application for acceptance into the SA Legion – United Kingdom & Europe
Please Capitalise where required, for example. Cape Town, not cape town.
By submitting this application the applicant confirms that the information provided is true and without alteration, agrees to comply with the letter and spirit of the constitution, by-laws and rules of conduct of the SA Legion.
- The Union of South Africa.
- The British Armed Forces (Her Majesty’s Armed Forces).
- The Republic of South Africa.
- Member Nations of the Commonwealth.
- The former self-governing territories known as the TBVC states.
- The South West Africa Territory (prior to the implementation of UN Resolution 435).
- All persons who rendered at least six months’ service with non-statutory South African military formations prior to 1994 and can furnish a service number and/or proof of service.
- All persons who were prevented from rendering further service by reason of ill health,wounds, disease and physical or mental disabilities sustained while engaged on service.
- All persons in Armed Forces allied to the United Kingdom or South Africa.
- All persons whom the SA Legion in the UK Branch Executive in their sole and absolute discretion consider to be fit and suitable candidates for membership.
- Members of the Royal British Legion.
- Persons who have an association with any of the above mentioned services and who would support the aims and goals of the SA Legion UK.